Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Second, why is it that I bought myself 2 pairs of shoes this week? But they're so bootiful I smile whenever I think of them. Hope mum doesn't freak out over the fact that I bought 2 pairs when I was supposed to buy only 1. But they were calling out to me... I can't ignore the call!!! Hee.
So now I have a total of 4 dollars for the rest of the week. And it's only Tuesday.
Watched Shooting Stars just now. Haha, I think the Olinda one is so sweet!!! And the guy is actually quite good looking, but a bit nerd nerd. Oh no... Have I become like Hwee and started to like guys that look a bit toot??? Haha. If I ever start thinking about wetsuits, then I know Hwee has definitely gotten to me. But aiya, ha, I'm actually quite a sentimental person.
Eh. Don't know what to say in my blog except I'm worried about prelim results, have no one to go out with tomorrow, am too excited by Liverpool-Chelsea Champions League clash!!! Arghhhh!!! The anticipation! Can you see by all the !!!!!! how excited I am? !!!!!!
Still worried about my poor ipod. Boohoo.
Watch the Champions League clash! Must watch! Even non soccer fans should allow themselves to be drawn into watching. *nods head* Yes... I better stop typing before I give in to the urge to !!!!!!! away.